SCIENCE ORGANIZATIONS (Web links)
Gateways to Science Organizations
- part of the Astroweb Database, an extensive list of groups and organizations with an interest in astronomy.
Biological Societies on the Web
- links to a variety of biological organizations and societies.
Electron Microscopy Yellow Pages
- links to electron microscopy societies and related groups, from the EPFL in Switzerland.
- an index of entomology societies, from Iowa State University.
Environmental, Wildlife and Conservation Organizations
- another great set of links covering these topics, from the Net Vet.
Mathematics Societies and Associations
- organizations and societies from around the world, courtesy of the Penn State Mathematics Dept.
National Chemical Societies
- links to chemical societies, courtesy of the University of Liverpool.
National History Societies and Organizations
- extensive links in this area, from the University of California, at Berkeley.
Physical Science Organizations
- links to a variety of organizations related to the physical sciences.
- links to sites of learned societies for physics and closely related areas, from Physics Web. Under "Institutions and Organizations" follow the link to "Physical Societies".
Science and Research Organizations
- a wide ranging set of links to science organizations.
Veterinary and Animal Science Organizations
- a very detailed set of links covering veterinary and animal science.
Web Pages of Scholarly Societies
- very extensive links to organizations in many fields, including many in science.
Back to Scinecediversity.com
- Science Weblog